MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 Opened
About MBBS in Philippines
MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 opened for the current academic year and MBBS in Philippines is today considered an apt choice. The reason being that, Philippines is one of the most docile countries in the world and hence doing MBBS in Philippines is considered as the best choice. In the western Pacific Ocean, one will find the Philippines.
Philippines consists of about 7,641 islands that are broadly categorized under three main geographical divisions from north to south: Visayas, Luzon and Mindanao. The capital city of the Philippines is Manila and the most populous city is Quezon City. Both the cities are part of the Metro Manila. Surrounded by the South China Sea on the west, the Philippine Sea on the east and the Celebes Sea on the southwest, the Philippines shares maritime borders with Taiwan to the north, Japan to the northeast, Vietnam to the west, Palau to the east, and Malaysia and Indonesia to the south.
The Philippines’ international relations is based mostly on trade with other nations. As a founding and active member of the United Nations, the Philippines has been elected several times into the Security Council. The Philippines is also a founding and active member of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), an organization designed to strengthen relations and promote economic and cultural growth among states in the Southeast Asian region. Thus, the accreditation and recognition from Best Philippines Medical Colleges while choosing to do MBBS in Philippines is a matter of high valuation.
The Philippines is officially a secular state, although Christianity is the dominant faith. About 80.58% of the population professed Catholicism.
Literacy Rate in Philippines has a literacy rate of 95.6%. Filipino values are, centered around maintaining social harmony and hence, are peace loving people. Thus MBBS in Philippines is a very safe option for foreign MBBS students, and to choose the Best Philippines Medical Colleges to do MBBS in Philippines is a wise choice. The Best Philippines Medical Colleges are CHED accredited and has to be part of the NMAT exams. The Philippines Medical Colleges are pretty well ranked due to exclusive facilities, and more specifically suited to do MBBS in Philippines.
Ethnologue shows 186 individual languages in the Philippines, 182 of which are live languages. Filipino and English are the official languages of the country.
Due to different eras of colonisations that Philippines had to undergo, there are numerous influences in the field of music. However, most music before colonisation have been reminiscent of nature. An example is the tribal music Koyu No Tebulul of the T’boli and Ambo Hato of the Ifugao.
Various Sports and past times are popular in the Philippines including billiards, volleyball, football(Soccer), basketball, boxing, American Football, taekwondo, bowling, badminton, Karate, chess. Motorcross, cycling and mountaineering are also becoming popular.
Cebu more known as a province of the Philippines located in the Central Visayas (Region VII) region, consisting of a main island and 167 surrounding islands and islets. Its capital is Cebu City, “the Queen City of the South”, the oldest city and first capital of the Philippines, which is politically independent from the provincial government. It’s also the financial capital of Philippines and thus a good place to do MBBS in Philippines.
The Cebu Metropolitan Area or Metro Cebu is formed by 7 neighboring cities (Naga City, Cebu City, Danao City, Carcar City, Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City and Talisay City) and 6 municipalities (Compostela, Consolacion, Cordova, Liloan, Minglanilla, and San Fernando).
Cebu happens to be one of the most developed provinces in Philippines. Medicine in Cebu is a very comfortable choice, with Metro Cebu being the second largest metropolitan area in the Philippines (after Metro Manila) with medicine in Cebu City, a possibility. This is so as Cebu is the main center of commerce, trade, education and industry in the Visayas. Within a decade, medicine in Cebu has gained prominence as Cebu has transformed itself into a global hub for business processing services, tourism, shipping, furniture-making, and heavy industry.
Mactan–Cebu International Airport, located on Mactan Island, is the second busiest airport in the Philippines.
About the Best Philippines Medical Colleges where you could do MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 are below.
MBBS abroad, especially MBBS in Philippines can be done only in those schools that are regulated by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) of the Philippines, and accredited by the Association of Philippines Medical Colleges.
The prominent colleges where you could do choose to do MBBS Abroad since MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 are opened are given in the below table.
The Medical Board of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) of the Philippines, as on September 2018 announced 3717 of 4542 MBBS students doing MBBS in Philippines, passed in the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination. The exam was given by the Medical Board in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao City. All the BEST Philippines Medical Colleges are CHED accredited and have being part of the NMAT(National Medical Admissions Test) exams.
The Best Philippines Medical Colleges to do MBBS in Philippines, as per the list that came out in the September 2019, Physician Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010 were:
|RANK||SCHOOL||TOTAL NO.OF EXAM.||TOTAL NO.PASSED||PERCENTAGEPASSED|
|1||ATENEO DE MLA UNIV. SCHOOL OF MED. & PUBLIC HEALTH-PASIG||133||133||100.00 %|
|CEBU INSTITUTE OF MEDICINE||127||127||100.00 %|
|PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG MAYNILA||103||103||100.00 %|
|2||UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS||433||430||99.31 %|
|3||UNIVERSITY OF THE EAST RAMON MAGSAYSAY MEM MEDICAL CTR||297||293||98.65 %|
|UNIVERSITY OF THE VISAYAS UV GULLAS COLLEGE OF MEDICINE PHILIPPINES-CEBU||148||146||98.65 %|
|4||FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY-NICANOR REYES MEDICAL FOUNDATION||301||296||98.34 %|
|5||SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY||157||153||97.45 %|
|6||DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION||178||170||95.51 %|
|7||DE LA SALLE MED. & HEALTH SCIENCES INST.(FOR.DLSU-DASMA HS)||238||214||89.92 %|
|8||CEBU DOCTORS UNIVERSITY-COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||126||110||87.30 %|
This is why MBBS students prefer to do MBBS in Philippines.
Of these Schools, the reason why when an MBBS student choose to do MBBS abroad and decides on taking up MBBS in Philippines is because of the entire practical solutions and practical exposure offered by the Philippines Medical Colleges. Some of the Philippines Medical College offer a MBBS in Philippines program that has a pathology and microbiology lab that is completely digitalized. The practical exposure is much better than MBBS in India. This is to ensure that they get into the flow of becoming a professional and start getting groomed asap.
While thinking of taking up MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 – Advantages & Opportunities after MD
1) The Best Philippines Medical Colleges are CHED accredited and ensures that the MBBS students who have attended the NMAT exams get to apply for the Doctor of Medicine. Philippines Medical Colleges due to its high standards and pass percentages have been rated among best of the Best Philippines Medical colleges in Wikipedia (as seen above).
2) Individual Attention is provided to students.
3) Practical Exposure is best when one chooses to do MBBS in Philippines, as clinical starts from the third year in most of the Philippines Medical Colleges.
4) Philippines Medical Colleges boasts of Intensive Cadaver training where the MBBS students are made to learn the cadavers right after they complete their theory classes. This helps them achieve an in-depth understanding of the human body. This is a mandatory requirement among the MBBS students if doing BS with MD course(The American course).
5) Advanced Laboratory facilities are a must for the Philippines Medical Colleges and that ensures that MBBS students understand and practically explore what they have learnt so that they get to see the other side of the text books in real life.
6) The MBBS in Philippines course also ensures that One year of Internship is done while doing MBBS MBBS in Philippines itself, because while doing MBBS in Philippines, the level exposure is very high. This helps the MBBS students confident in facing patients after their MBBS abroad course of MBBS in Philippines.
7) Same climatic conditions in India and Philippines, ensures that the disease patterns studied and followed in the Philippines MEdical Colleges, will help the MBBS students while doing MBBS abroad, i.e, MBBS in Philippines to understand and treat the patients when they come to India.
8) The environment of Philippines is generally very safe and this helps keep our MBBS students safe and secure.
9) Indian food is provided – Veg, Non Veg, ensure that the Hostels generally make the students safe and that helps make the MBBS students feel at home when they are away from home.
10) The Philippines Medical Colleges also follows the concept of ensuring the MBBS students do research about the various topics covered in classes in the form of assignments. This ensures by doing the Research they are not just confined to books alone, and have a wider perspective.
11) The Best Philippines Medical Colleges offer on campus training for USMLE and MCI to help the MBBS students clear the tests.
12) Peaceful country to do MBBS in Philippines.
13) Extra-curricular activities are given importance by the Philippines Medical Colleges.
If you would like to do MBBS in Philippines, then you could check out our website mbbsinphilippines.com . You may call our MBBS in Philippines admission office for Medicine which is the ONLY Indian admissions office, Chennai.
You Could call us at +91 91676 89889
Or visit our site at mbbsinphilippines.com