5 reasons to choose Cebu Doctors' University Admissions
Cebu Doctors’ University admissions is one of the fastest growing medical colleges in the Philippines. Cebu Doctors University is a dedicated medical institute founded and run by medical professionals!
Cebu Doctors’ University ranking is consistent among the top and prestigious medical universities in the Philippines based on the National Licensure Examinations.
Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine Courses opened its doors in 1975, and till date remains one of the top places to do your medicine degree from in the Philippines. Cebu Doctors’ University hospital remains a pioneer in the area, upgrading equipment and processes so the students are hands-on with International Technology.
Contact CEBU Doctors’ University Chennai Admissions Office at +91 9176789889 to get complete support for the admission process for MBBS seats at Cebu Doctors’ University admissions.
Let us look at 5 reasons why CEBU Doctors University admissions is being chosen by a huge number of Indian students to pursue their MBBS degree abroad!
1. Cebu Doctors' University Tuition Fee Structure is Most Affordable!
Cebu Doctors University tuition fee is one of the most affordable fee structures for the kind of international quality medical education they provide. World-class MBBS education at Cebu Doctors’ University tuition fee costs just Rs. 21.47L for the whole 5.5 years period!
A detailed breakdown of the Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine fee structure is as follows:
- First Year – INR 6,00,000
- Second Year – INR 4,90,000
- Third Year – INR 3,71,000
- Fourth Year – INR 3,36,000
- Fifth Year – INR 3,50,000
This is less than most of the private medical colleges in India, but you get the international medical education with Cebu Doctors’ University tuition fees.
2. Cebu Doctors' University Ranking Recognitions & Accreditations:
Recognitions and Accreditations from major medical organizations are the most important factor in choosing a medical college. Because the accreditations make the MBBS degree given by the college valid anywhere in the world and make it easier for the MBBS graduate to get good career opportunities with high salary packages.
Cebu Doctors University ranking is the only private institution in the Philippines granted a University Status catering mainly to courses related to the health services field.
Cebu Doctors’ University ranking is the first non-sectarian university in the Visayas to be granted the Autonomous Status, the highest status a university can get from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
These are some of the important recognitions Cebu Doctors University ranking have achieved so far:
- Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine ranking is recognised by PAASCU.
- Cebu Doctors’ University ranking is approved by MCI and WHO.
- Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine world ranking is also approved by WDOMS, ECFMG and FAIMER IMED – USA, MCC – Canada, GMC – UK, etc
- Cebu Doctors’ University world ranking is approved by State Medical Boards of New York, California, Illinois, etc meaning their graduates can practice in all the states in USA
3. Cebu Doctors' University location is in the beautiful Cebu City, Philippines!
Cebu Doctors’ University location is present at Cebu city (the oldest city in philippines) which is also known as “queen of south”. Cebu city is labeled as one of the other safest cities in philippines. Cebu city has several scenic islands all around, and is overall not just a beautiful place, it is also the ideal relaxing environment for the students to just focus on their studies.
Climate Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine campus, Cebu City
- Cebu City lies 28m above sea level The climate here is tropical. Rainfall is significant most months of the year, and the short dry season has little effect. Indians students find it similar to home at Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine campus!
- The average temperature in Cebu City is 27.5 °C | 81.5 °F.
- May is the warmest month of the year. The temperature in May averages 28.6 °C | 83.5 °F. January is the coldest month, with temperatures averaging 26.3 °C | 79.3 °F.
- The climate of Cebu is a tropical wet and dry climate which is similar to the climate in India making it comfortable for the students.
- The similar climatic conditions not just make it comfortable for the students, it also helps them transition to working in India later when they finish their MBBS degree at Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine. Because same climate conditions = same disease patterns. It will be easier for the students from Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine CDU to adapt to Indian climate than students who study in Russia, Ukraine and other countries!
CEBU Doctors' University India Admissions Office in Chennai is here to support you!We are here to help! CEBU Doctors' University Chennai Admissions Office provides 100% support in the MBBS admission process! From filling the application for MBBS admission to VISA processing, to cheap group air tickets booking, CEBU Doctors' University Chennai Admissions Office supports the students through the entire process till they graduate! Feel free to call/whatsapp us today and confirm your CEBU Doctors' University admission!
4. Cebu Doctors' University College of Medicine Hostel provides safety and comfort for Indian students!
Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine Hostel offers accommodation for MBBS students inside their campus. Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine Hostel also provides separate hostels for girls and boys, so that they can be 100% comfortable in their living spaces.
Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine hostel rooms are spacious, with options of being fully air-conditioned & equipped with comfortable furniture.
Among other facilities, Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine hostel also provides:
- Fully air-conditioned rooms are provided at Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine Hostel
- 24/7 wifi connectivity
- 24/7 CCTV monitoring is done by Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine hostel
- Homely Indian food for Indian students – with veg and non-veg options
- Clean drinking water with RO technology.
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Regular cleaning by housekeeping staff to keep our students’ living environment dirt and disease free.
- Laundry facilities are available, at nominal costs are available at Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine hostel.
- No additional fee for air-conditioning at Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine hostel.
As there are already many Indian students pursuing mbbs at Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine hostel, you get good friends easily and to help you in studying.
5. Cebu Doctors' University College of Medicine Offers Internship option in the USA
As a result of Cebu Doctors’ University courses’ well maintained infrastructure with modern lab facilities, Cebu Doctors’ University Courses are approved by State Medical Boards of New York, California, Illinois.
This enable students from Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine can do their fourth year clerkship in the hospitals in USA.
Anyone knows getting settled in USA is the biggest and most preferred career option for MBBS graduates because they provide the highest pay and so many other benefits there. But getting settled in USA as a doctor is not an easy thing. The access is difficult. But doing your 4th year clerkship in USA is a sureshot way to get higher study or job opportunities in USA.
Apart from that the in-campus Cebu Doctors’ University Hospital and many other hospitals with a combined capacity of over 1000 beds in and around Cebu are also made available for students of Cebu Doctors’ University courses to do their clinical rotations. This provides great exposure to practical training for Indian students studying at Cebu Doctors’ University campus. That is why Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine students always settle down with job opportunities at reputed hospitals and with high salary packages.
What more does one need? All these advantages make Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine the best choice to study MBBS abroad. The seats are limited. It is always first-come, first-serve. Make the smart choice about your future. Good luck! Browse through this website to find out all about the medical universities in the Philippines based on your budget.
You can also call Cebu Doctors’ University Chennai admissions Office at +91 9176789889 for support & enquiries about admissions for MBBS in Cebu Doctors’ University College of Medicine. We would be happy to help you get the ‘Notice of Acceptance’ immediately, confirming your medical seat and your future as a doctor!
Watch direct video reviews of Indian students already studying MBBS in Philippines!
Indian MBBS aspirants choose to study MBBS in Philippines as their ideal destination. Thousands of Indian Students flock to Philippines and pursue their MBBS Degree. Let's hear what are they saying about their experiences in the Philippines Best Medical Colleges and the advantages of choosing MBBS in Philippines.